Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 January, 04:35
It just makes sense when you think about it./

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 January, 01:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The gavel was passed at 1:13. Could this be the 11.3 marker?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
07 January, 08:00
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
I am so done with cryptic messages and decodes. I dont give a rats ass about it. We deserve transparency and accountability. Not jokes and riddles.

07 January, 10:02
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Wouldn’t it just be easier to scroll past a message you do not like, versus being ugly.

Because Im trying to wake people up that possibly there is no plan and that Trump could possibly be controlled opposition
10:07 AM - Jan 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by AllweneedistheTRUTH in this post can reply
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
07 January, 01:51
Why are you here?

07 January, 10:16
I appreciate your concerns, but I believe in DJT and I know there is a plan. You just have to open your eyes to see it all playing out in front of us.

He gave up everything.
He knew his life, and the lives of his family, would forever change.
He knew [knows] the consequences.
A man WHO HAD EVERYTHING.
Why do it?

07 January, 10:35
maybe because they have blackmail on him. So they said we want you to play a controlled opposition?