many
posts.
I'm
so
Sense
itively
Sense
itive..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Night Shift @kekerista
07 January, 11:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
07 January, 02:25
In response Night Shift to her Publication
I saw the same in the World Cup. I mentioned to some friends who were watching at my house that the game looks fake ... simulated. They agreed. Also looked up one night and a star looked red which I've never seen before.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 January, 01:45
The gavel was passed at 1:13. Could this be the 11.3 marker?

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
07 January, 01:57
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Hmmmm, also interesting…..VK just said, “ It just makes sense when you think about it./“ and #26 says, Think about it logically. 🤔

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
07 January, 08:00
I am so done with cryptic messages and decodes. I dont give a rats ass about it. We deserve transparency and accountability. Not jokes and riddles.

07 January, 12:38
👀 5 Year Delta
Drop 497
Good[win]
[win]/when
[15] ‼️
Q

06 January, 11:42
So, VK, do we have to get to the 17th voting cycle before a speaker is called?

McCarthy is excited about something Gaetz just whispered in his ear. But, this is only the 15th voting cycle coming up.

17th voting cycle on 1/7 with 217 votes?
That would make sense to me....for us anyway. ;)

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
07 January, 12:17
I'm following the play by play on twitter, because, honestly, I'm not seeing it here...anyway, with the "5 Present" votes...that secures McCarthy for speaker...if I understand correctly.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
06 January, 11:35
Funny how something you said earlier takes on a NEW MEANING.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
06 January, 11:32
./ Haliburtin yes—- anybody else look into Peagasus? Remember all the fast cash guys could make running over to Iraq? make $100k non taxable in 6 months if youd go drive a truck (don't ask whats in it) or fly a plane or work on a plane—- dont ask whats (who’s ) IN the plane—- just go make your $$$$ and come home— 2004, 2005

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
06 January, 11:23
./

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
06 January, 10:45
. Right or wrong this is the way I currently see things in a nutshell…

IT HAD TO BE THIS WAY.
THE PEOPLE CANNOT BE TOLD, THEY MUST BE SHOWN.
IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND
PRECIPICE.

things will continue to get worse and worse from now until the end of this year when the proverbial will hit said fan..

#2023 Dark to Light,

IT’S ONLY WHEN EVIL IS FORCED INTO THE LIGHT, CAN IT BE DEFEATED.

LOVE TO EVERYONE, WWG1WGA

07 January, 12:19
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
😂😂😂 And here I was all excited about 2023!!!

ugggggggggggggggggggg

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
13 January, 04:07
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Screw That

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
06 January, 09:30
WYKYK
“when uncommon sense makes sense”

🙏🥰❤️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
06 January, 09:16
"Makes sense..."

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
06 January, 11:55
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
i never have been sure about flynn

06 January, 09:12
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

07 January, 12:24
For the longest time I was under the impression that 11.3 was Kevin Cline....so now I'm guessing 11.3 in November 3....buttttttt 2023 or 2026? #USA250 .

I know my mom isn't going to be able to hold on much longer...she really prayed all of this would happen in her lifetime...but she's fading fast and each day where we just "ride it out"...she seems to be fading faster.

I don't mean to be the downer..,,but the "plan" honestly, has taken a hell of a lot of good people out, while we wait for it play out.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
06 January, 08:54

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
06 January, 08:59
It just makes sense when you think about it - 471
Will Try My Best To Return Tomorrow - 471
Human Angels Exist On Earth At The Present Time
Iam A Pot Head And Proud Of It Better Than Crack Hunter
Nbc News Is Dodgy Narrative Corrupt Race Baiting
Time Is Running Out For The Wicked Serpents
Top Layer Restore The Bible To Original Form X
Jfk Jr Is The Executive Producer Of This Movie❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Good Friends And Families Are More Than Any Gold Can Buy
Trust In A Higher Being Which Is Not Of This Earth
Stem Cells For The Brain Cure Much Mental Illness
Draconians Grays Reptilians Dumbest Races Ever
President Elect Donald J Trump Enough Is Enough❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
You Will Be Judged For Murdering And Eating Children
Are You Ready To Eternally Die Queen Elizabeth Ii

Q 471
>>251685 (SUM = Q 27)
False.
Did they get to you?
Board compromised.

Q 27
Not everything can be publicly disclosed because so much ties back to foreign heads of state.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
06 January, 09:11
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Timestamp 435

The Neanderthals Still Exist Within The Earth
The Occultists Have No Idea Whats Coming To Them
There Will Be Peace And Love When Freedom Is Returned
And The Lord Shall Utter His Voice Before His Army
Donald Trump Digital Trading Card Collection Is Here
Donald Trump Gets Reinstated By The Military❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Keep All Of Your Money At Home In A Safe And Not In A Bank❤️❤️
The Central Intelligence Agency Is C R A Z Y G U I L T Y
These Lawyers Have Some Very Deep Dark Secrets
Through Jesus Christ All Things Are Possible
For I Ve Loved You Eternally And I Always Will
I Am The Spirit Deep Inside You And Outside You
Leap Over Obstacles To Wealth And Joy And Success
Merry Christmas To All Peoples Everywhere❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Randi Marie @RedRan777
06 January, 08:45
Yes indeed it does make sense, VK! And your post from November 16th on TS (while I re-shared for "Patriot Unity" the day after 45's announcement) now makes more sense, too! "next Speaker of the House is a big deal as they may end up being an interim President."

Randi Marie @RedRan777
06 January, 08:46
In response Randi Marie to her Publication
Correction: I believe you, VK, posted this on 11/15/22 not 11/16... just to be accurate!

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
06 January, 11:54
In response Randi Marie to her Publication
I THOUGHT I SEEN THIS WHEN PELOSI WAS BEING VOTED ON HER VS MCCARTHY WISH THEY HAD DATES ON THESE

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
06 January, 08:32
Nothing makes sense-level up VK.

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
06 January, 08:28
I like it....but I don't know if it would be good optically. If Trump takes over as Speaker after all of the Reps went through all of the votes that they have, then he may look like he's taken over the will of those in the House that spent so much time putting guard rails on McCarthy.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like or trust McCarthy at all. That said, all of these votes crippled his ability to be a Pelosi. If the Brunson case is heard, then it doesn't matter, they're all cooked. On the other hand, if the Supreme Court & media don't announce the Brunson case as it moves forward, assuming it will, there will be Civil unrest, then Military, then....

Trump will not look good and yet he's supposed to save the Republic. He be looked at as a Coup creator.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
06 January, 08:28
Hi VK.
Indeed, it’s all coming together. :)

I = 9 > 18 > 45.
TS = 4:35.

Dec 22, 2017 11:44:18 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
‘Yellow Brick Road'.
F-I speech - history.
Wizards & Warlocks.
Alice & Wonderland.
Solved?
Q

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
06 January, 08:19
😅😅😅😅😅 it makes sense if chaos and shitstorms are what is trying to be achived😎 Storm sense.

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
06 January, 08:11

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
06 January, 08:05
Vincent, I’m slowly working my way out of here. It just doesn’t feel right with out first telling you how much you have meant to me over the years. Even though I spent my life balking against the establishment, I wasn’t prepared for what I would learn about the children in 2019. You were a light to me then, as you still are to many today. I just wanted to say first of all, I love you. An second, thank you. Keep seeing the best in everyone, let love and not fear drive you, and when all hope feels lost remember 1 John 4:4. GOD bless, Brother. I have a few more goodbyes to say, and 199 posts to delete so I’m not leaving just yet; but I wanted to start with you, my friend🙏🏼🤍

Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 January, 08:42
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Where may I ask are you going?

Sista Sue @SC18835410
06 January, 08:53
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
We are so very close Sister…even if you leave, you will still be family, but I hope you choose to stay!
❤️

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 January, 07:52
5.5 VK💫

https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

💧55
Nov 02, 2017 2:44:21 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No. 147647154

Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
06 January, 07:06
A space party planned in advance??

Look at this soul reading I did on him...
I have done many in the past, but damnnnn....this one is bursting with pure radiant, light energy...ELON is so full of true unconditional love for humanity....I can share the others, but this is the best soul reading to date! His aura is absolutely MAGICAL! I may just decide to meet in the middle and drop the politics, follow the vibe (good song by LSDREAM) and show up to support him in anyway I can. Elon means Oak Tree in Hebrew, his name is actually in the Bible too. I have decoded lots of stuff about ELON a full notebooks worth of info...

What do you all think of his song?
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
06 January, 08:06
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
06 January, 06:59
The trouble is getting Normies to step outside their matrix mindset for 10 minutes to evaluate a historical fact/lie.
MSM has got to go bye bye. A few electric shocks in the day to day life of the herd such as cards not working or fiat becoming more useful as toilet paper. Just hope for the elderly it isn’t a prolonged trip to the wood shed. I have been prepping my people for a collapse but I can promise only a couple (if that) understand what I have told them. The event is going to be the best teacher.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
06 January, 06:44
I love it when a plan comes together.

😎

spaceforce took over MIL satellite comms
b/c no speaker, House no access to intell

spicey times

suZy Connolly @suZq14
06 January, 06:36
We know that President Trump is Commander in Chief of the Republic of America and Biden the Corporate of America President, so President Trump could still be speaker of the house of a 'Corporate' America (if he accepts nomination, which i think he will & go on to expose them all & become 19th President of the Republic of America). The SC was meant to decide today if they would allow the Brunson v Adams case to go ahead or not, their argument isnt that the elections were fraudulent but that 385 congress members broke their oath by not looking into serious allegations of electoral fraud, if that case goes ahead and Brunson wins then it also proves electoral fraud, so the Biden admin will be removed along with 385 members of congress & President Trump reinstated. whatever happens, Corporate America will be dissolved and the Republic of America restored, the cabal is well and truly fooked. Long Live The Republic of America.

Penelope Pitstop @Penelopepitstop
07 January, 07:27
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🍿🍿🍿😎😎😎

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
06 January, 06:35
lets just nominate JFKJr. and see which mask he is under lol!

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
06 January, 06:42
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
I'm all for a Scooby moment!

ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
06 January, 06:22
The House is adjourned until (10est or 7pst - 17) - Prime Time.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts