Honkler Simpson @Honkler
07 January, 06:48
Can someone catch me up on this Kevin McCarthy thing?

Hope, ruse, traitor, week/useless, what are we expecting with him?

Honestly the political path seems more and more useless everyday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cereus Bonplandii @Cereus_Bonplandii
Fromwhat I understand (grom afar):
The narrative seems to be that Gaertz & co. wanted to make sure that he wouldn't betray the GOP when in power. It seems that he made the required promises and so they voted for him in the end. 2 pics from TG:
09:16 AM - Jan 07, 2023
In response Honkler Simpson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cereus_Bonplandii in this post can reply
Honkler Simpson @Honkler
11 January, 10:12
In response Cereus Bonplandii to her Publication
Thank you for the trouble...the brazilian military betrayed us the brazillian people. They threatened to use violence against us if we didn't disperse, and watched as cops, including foreign illegal agents, arrested 70 year old patriots and threw them into concentration camps.
If the "Military is the only way" did that, I'd not take any hope on a creature like a politician.
Anyway, time for bitcoins and going out of the grid. It's over and we're just fooling ourselves here.
Better waste time on prep and survival skills, cuz we'll need it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 January, 05:42
In response Honkler Simpson to his Publication
Everything on tv or social media is staged or manipulated. Same on the streets for important occasions. Actors or especially selected people everywhere. Fake news all the time. Not people like us, or at least not like me. That's why your posts here are so appreciated. VK once said that the patriots would use the system's propaganda power instead of destroying it. Dispite of what you have seen and lived, for now I can only hope that there is still hope for Brasil and for us all.
Denial definitively is a health threat (I almost died from congenital denial). Go within, pray, and listen. You might get an answer from God -as joy, first, but so comforting...I hope that you will find peace. (...)

07 January, 09:19
In response Cereus Bonplandii to her Publication
I got them both from we the media - the second one was posted by Karly on her own channel.