Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
06 January, 10:34
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
One of the things I love about you Joey, is that when I see a post of yours, I know it will be full of truth, real feelings, thankfulness, and love toward others here. You are inspiring and kind.

Mary's painting is amazing, I always love to see her post them, and you have one now! The pebbles bring tears to my eyes. You are a good one, brother! Much love!💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
hey joey i need prayers🙏personal fears keep me from moving forward, seems make mistakes everyday, stepping forward paralyzes me, self-worth & self-esteem so low, rejection is expected so sabotage myself. i pray for others on AU, and for warriors chosen to be boots on ground. am in chronic freeze or flight. not easy for me to ask or trust, deep heart wounds but am asking for🙏joey share if you don’t mind
02:58 AM - Jan 07, 2023
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Victorious11 in this post can reply
Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
08 January, 08:50
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 January, 10:53
In response Jul Anon to her Publication
ty Jul Anon♥️

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
08 January, 08:47
prayers

08 January, 11:33
In response Diana Dale to her Publication
ty diana♥️like with most others on this journey, some harder days mixed with the good

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
08 January, 08:31
i have been so low at times.
you can't worry about what's not going right.
you just gotta'focus on God being your friend, cuz He will never leave you.

08 January, 02:21
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
totally agree carolyn, God has this♥️

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
08 January, 08:21
🙏🙏🙏

Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
08 January, 05:02
🙏🏻❤️✝️

10 January, 03:47
In response Bello Blu18 to her Publication
ty bello blu💙

Selah 321 @Selah
08 January, 03:44
Dear Lord please reach into Victoria’s heart and mind filling them with the light of love and truth ... help her to over come the programing of fear that has taken hold. Help her to find the peace of your blessings to help her break the spells and bindings holding her from her potential power... In Jesus name Amen🙏🏻🕊

08 January, 02:26
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
ty for this powerful prayer over me Selah♥️🙏♥️

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
08 January, 03:35
Prayers for you Victoria 🙏🙏🙏 May God give you strenght to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
08 January, 03:35
Prayers for you Victoria 🙏🙏🙏 May God give you strenght to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
08 January, 12:42
you have a wahine toa inside you, all my sisters do💜

08 January, 11:35
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
⚔️⚔️⚔️

Silver Cat @silvercat
08 January, 12:38
Old subconscious fear-based programs are running in your head. Psalms 51 and 91 can help get them gone. Great book: The Healing Code, by Dr alex Loyd, available at Thrftbooks. Prayers for you! We love you!

08 January, 02:24
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
love you too silver cat, Psalms 51, 91, will read this morning, listening to Robin Bullock, pastor♥️

Silver Cat @silvercat
08 January, 12:38
Old subconscious fear-based programs are running in your head. Psalms 51 and 91 can help get them gone. Great book: The Healing Code, by Dr alex Loyd, available at Thrftbooks. Prayers for you! We love you!

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
08 January, 12:14
anything else you need sister? i get those self doubt feels - all lies - all matrix parasite programs. the only thing that is True is Love.

08 January, 12:26
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
ty Victoria, you know that feels right, matrix parasite programs. poo on them💩 yes only thing that is True is love, love, love♥️♥️♥️

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
07 January, 11:47
Will say prayers for you Victoria to know ... All is Well ... You are exactly where you are supposed to be in your journey of growth✨
Pray and Trust in God The Creator of All That Is to help you see clearly and know you are Worthy of all the Blessings that are flowing to you. ✨ Know Creator Loves you Unconditionally
Release your fears - they no longer serve you
All Is Well
It Is So
💖🙏🙏💖💫

07 January, 11:55
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
tears forming, ty♥️love you for taking the time to speak these words over me

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
07 January, 11:35
🙏🙏

07 January, 11:56
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
ty melanie♥️

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
07 January, 11:21
Patriot you are loved by all of us ,your selfworth is priceless .Never give up ,never stop loving yourselves or others ❤🇨🇦

07 January, 11:58
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
ty canadian patriot, you know i love all of you too♥️

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
07 January, 11:17
Sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏 God Bless ! You are loved more than you know ! Hang in there things will get better !

08 January, 12:00
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
thank you cindy♥️hangin in, love you too

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 January, 11:14
Prayers for you hun, but TRUST in God.
Realize just how precious you really are because you ARE literally a piece of God.
THAT alone makes you so special.
Draw down hard on that connection. This really is where you will find your joy, not in anyone else.
True joy and peace of heart and soul comes from your connection to Creator:
Stop doubt yourself and consider that:
Problem
Analysis with God
Decision
Implement

If it doesnt work out that is ok rinse and repeat.
That is really all any of us do that are moving forward.
Just be the Best YOU that YOU can be.
It will be enough.
The universe is going to send back what you send out.

08 January, 12:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
nana thank you so much, i know Christ lives in me, emerson ferrell said in video, the heart and mind must be in alignment to move forward, otherwise you will be stuck. a renewing of my mind, speaking positive words, videos will help. yes, the Best i can be♥️

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 January, 10:52
Victoria, many of us have been where you are as far as being fearful. But, the longer you are here, the more comfortable you become with letting go and letting the universe guide you. We are all creating our destiny and I know our future is very bright. People who I trust were talking doom and gloom for the past year, but have recently changed their tunes and feel we actually are going to make it and live in the world we always deserved - earth. Praying you think positive thoughts to help you see it too.🙏🙏🙏

08 January, 12:17
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
ty Q2infinity♥️i do want to let go and trust for the bright future to come. am working on renewing of my mind, speaking life over myself, and looking forward to kindness on our earth. thanks fot soeaking these words over me♥️♥️♥️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 January, 10:39
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

08 January, 12:18
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
ty for your prayers beverly🙏

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
07 January, 09:52
Prayers going up For YHWH's strenght and guidance. Trust in Him. He will direct your steps and carry you when you feel you can't move. Just Keep Him front and center.

Proverbs 3:5-6
Numbers 6:24-26

08 January, 12:21
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
ty EK17, will do♥️

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
07 January, 09:24
praying 🙏🏻

08 January, 12:22
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
ty Keri for your prayers♥️

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
07 January, 09:03
Just started reading this book Victoria.

It's a great read on how to get the enemy to LEAVE you ALONE!
https://www.amazon.com/Unb...
;0)...

Highly recommend.

08 January, 12:31
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
just looked at book, thanks for sharing a tool to help me, waiting4home♥️ordering the book now.

Storm Rider @StormRider
07 January, 08:51
Victoria is the Latin word for VICTORY.
You were born to be VICTORIOUS!
I would advise you to begin journaling. If you feel youve made a bad choice, go back and review what was going on when you made your decision. If you begin to see a pattern of why your making bad choices, you can adjust.

We are each in control of our emotions NEVER let anyone make you feel you are not worthy.

YOU ARE WORTHY
YOU ARE IMPORTANT
YOU MATTER
YOU ARE APART OF THE AU FAMILY

08 January, 12:40
In response Storm Rider to her Publication
ty storm rider♥️Victory shows up on my phone sometimes. i have journaled in the past, and writing is good for me. working on my self talk, renewing of my mind on who Christ says i am. and Yes i am part of this AU family♥️🙏♥️

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
07 January, 07:57
Prayers up for you!! 🙏🏻☝️❤️‍🔥

08 January, 02:29
In response Screen Maker to her Publication
ty screenmaker♥️all these prayers so appreciated, todqy is Good

Made Royal @SuperMado
07 January, 04:55
I would strongly suggest repeating the following until you stop worrying: Everything is in place in the universe why worry about it. Remember the Lord God Almighty is at the helm. Give him all the worries and let go.

08 January, 02:09
In response Made Royal to her Publication
i know worrying is of no benefit, aware i need to stop it, God has this ♥️ ty madeleine

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
07 January, 04:52
🙏🙏🙏

08 January, 02:35
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
thank you fleur vert for this beacon of light✨

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
07 January, 04:31
🙏🙏🙏

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
07 January, 04:08
sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
07 January, 03:50
🙏🙏🙏

08 January, 02:52
In response Victoria Lynn to her Publication
ty victoria lynn🙏♥️🙏

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
07 January, 03:45
💖🙏🏻💖🙏🏻

08 January, 02:49
In response Jado _PC to her Publication
ty jado💖🙏💖🙏