Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
06 January, 10:34
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
One of the things I love about you Joey, is that when I see a post of yours, I know it will be full of truth, real feelings, thankfulness, and love toward others here. You are inspiring and kind.

Mary's painting is amazing, I always love to see her post them, and you have one now! The pebbles bring tears to my eyes. You are a good one, brother! Much love!💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 January, 02:58
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
hey joey i need prayers🙏personal fears keep me from moving forward, seems make mistakes everyday, stepping forward paralyzes me, self-worth & self-esteem so low, rejection is expected so sabotage myself. i pray for others on AU, and for warriors chosen to be boots on ground. am in chronic freeze or flight. not easy for me to ask or trust, deep heart wounds but am asking for🙏joey share if you don’t mind

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Prayers for you hun, but TRUST in God.
Realize just how precious you really are because you ARE literally a piece of God.
THAT alone makes you so special.
Draw down hard on that connection. This really is where you will find your joy, not in anyone else.
True joy and peace of heart and soul comes from your connection to Creator:
Stop doubt yourself and consider that:
Problem
Analysis with God
Decision
Implement

If it doesnt work out that is ok rinse and repeat.
That is really all any of us do that are moving forward.
Just be the Best YOU that YOU can be.
It will be enough.
The universe is going to send back what you send out.
11:14 PM - Jan 07, 2023
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 January, 12:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
nana thank you so much, i know Christ lives in me, emerson ferrell said in video, the heart and mind must be in alignment to move forward, otherwise you will be stuck. a renewing of my mind, speaking positive words, videos will help. yes, the Best i can be♥️