Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 January, 04:35
It just makes sense when you think about it./

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
06 January, 09:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
For the longest time I was under the impression that 11.3 was Kevin Cline....so now I'm guessing 11.3 in November 3....buttttttt 2023 or 2026? #USA250 .

I know my mom isn't going to be able to hold on much longer...she really prayed all of this would happen in her lifetime...but she's fading fast and each day where we just "ride it out"...she seems to be fading faster.

I don't mean to be the downer..,,but the "plan" honestly, has taken a hell of a lot of good people out, while we wait for it play out.
12:24 AM - Jan 07, 2023
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by UltraMaga in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
07 January, 04:21
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
speak it. it is indeed allowing a lot of people to leave or jump ship. we're already at the "everything is sheot" now - massive numbers of people dying. my spouse's new doctor - who is very awake and aware - says approx. 25 million people in the states alone have died of the jab. we don't need a growing mass exodus of people dying and you can't traumatize your way out of this. it will take LOVE for LOVE (frequency Event) is THE answer (once evil is eradicated and the stragglers controlled).

America First @AmericaFirst17
07 January, 03:35
I forgot to add this to my post to you earlier:

This is the healing prayer to say for your mom every morning and every night and watch her heal. Please just do it and keep me posted on her good health.

https://funkyerin.wordpres...

07 January, 03:32
Fren, go and heal your mom. We've always had to power to do so.

Read this and follow it step by step. He also has a book you can read. But, you really only need the healing prayer to make your mom well. Just do it. Trust me. I have "nothing to gain" but JOY for you.

https://freehealingprayer....

07 January, 03:30

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 January, 12:28
Awe honey, I am so sorry. I understand completely. My Mom passed away in March and during one of our last talks, she said “I really wanted to see how this all ended”. I told her she would know everything before me and to drop me hints. It is heartbreaking.

Praying for you and your Mom. I am here if you need a friend who understands. Much love. ❤️🙏🏻❤️

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
07 January, 12:41
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Thank you Trump Girl! I'm sorry about your mom, please share the hints she sends you, and you are correct, she will know it all long before we do.
I feel like we lost our Country tonight and it's hard to stay upbeat and positive about it all when it keeps playing out like it is...I'm trying tho. Another #Traitor was just elected Speaker and we're all supposed to be excited lol I just don't get it.