Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
06 January, 07:51
For God and Country.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
I have come to believe that he entire paths of our lives led us to this moment in time. All the trials, pain and trauma we have gone through has prepared us for the Awakening.
The growth and epiphanies continue even now. I am a different person now. A lot of the changes are because of this place and all of you.
I believe God brought us together so we could be strong as a family. I also think He did not want us to feel alone when so many loved ones abandoned us.
Most of all, is my connection to God. It fills my heart to overflowing with His love.
God bless us all. We are doing God's work without ego, hesitation or fear.
🙏🙏🙏❤️🙏🙏🙏
09:59 PM - Jan 06, 2023
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Scribe11 in this post can reply
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
06 January, 11:54
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Hope, Your words are so eloquent and say exactly what is in my heart too 💕

The Truth found us ... when He knew we were ready.

And He knew that we needed one another for this Journey. I am so grateful to Him for choosing you.

My favorite scripture ...
"Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity." ~ Colossians 3:12-14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
07 January, 01:23
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Thank you, Leah. I think I just listen to my heart and the words are there.
I am so very grateful God chose you, and all the others here.
We need love and there is such an abundance here.
I honestly feel part of this amazing family here.
I love the scripture.❤️🙏❤️