Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
06 January, 11:30
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Get ready...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
06 January, 09:59
I have come to believe that he entire paths of our lives led us to this moment in time. All the trials, pain and trauma we have gone through has prepared us for the Awakening.
The growth and epiphanies continue even now. I am a different person now. A lot of the changes are because of this place and all of you.
I believe God brought us together so we could be strong as a family. I also think He did not want us to feel alone when so many loved ones abandoned us.
Most of all, is my connection to God. It fills my heart to overflowing with His love.
God bless us all. We are doing God's work without ego, hesitation or fear.
🙏🙏🙏❤️🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
06 January, 11:54
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Hope, Your words are so eloquent and say exactly what is in my heart too 💕

The Truth found us ... when He knew we were ready.

And He knew that we needed one another for this Journey. I am so grateful to Him for choosing you.

My favorite scripture ...
"Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity." ~ Colossians 3:12-14

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
06 January, 09:49
LET MY SHEEPLE GO!!!!!

06 January, 10:02
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
We will shepherd them to salvation.

“If a man has a hundred sheep and one of them gets lost, what will he do?
Won’t he leave the ninety-nine others in the wilderness and go to search for the one that is lost until he finds it?" ~ Luke 15:4

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
06 January, 09:31
To be awake is to know the darkness and not just the light.

Sums up the journey pretty succinctly.

06 January, 09:42
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Absolutely.

The Truth will find us ... when He knows we are ready.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
06 January, 09:06
The Awakening is a kind of IQ test and it's nice to be here among the elite. Once you start down this road your vision expands to include many truths that others either deny or don't bother to research. I finally understood why the earth MUST be flat, for instance. I came to have a clearer understanding of God. The lies we're told about WWII and the Holocaust. The real role of NASA and charities. The list goes on and on. I used to daydream about going back in time to fix the mistakes I made. Now I'm satisfied with how my life got me to where I find myself and would never go back to being asleep.
Using your brain often to separate truth from fiction is like exercising your muscles, it builds strength and efficiency.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
06 January, 10:09
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I have no regrets…every step taken and every mistake made has brought me to this extraordinary moment in time and I’m grateful ti be here.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
06 January, 10:36
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I agree with you 110%, some have been an autodidactic anonymous before it was Qool. I would add to the use it or lose it brain muscle once again the acknowledgement of truth and God are the driving force for the strength and efficiency of your whole system. Mind, body and soul.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
06 January, 09:06
The Awakening is a kind of IQ test and it's nice to be here among the elite. Once you start down this road your vision expands to include many truths that others either deny or don't bother to research. I finally understood why the earth MUST be flat, for instance. I came to have a clearer understanding of God. The lies we're told about WWII and the Holocaust. The real role of NASA and charities. The list goes on and on. I used to daydream about going back in time to fix the mistakes I made. Now I'm satisfied with how my life got me to where I find myself and would never go back to being asleep.
Using your brain often to separate truth from fiction is like exercising your muscles, it builds strength and efficiency.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 January, 08:36
Never would have thought i would be here on this weird and wonderful ride.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
06 January, 08:44
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
We are not Special NOT Choosen. We are the fking minority of people who want Truth thats it. STOP insulting our INTELIGENCE. TRUTH we just want TRUTH.

06 January, 08:45
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
I know ... right ?!

We were chosen for this Journey.
We are blessed 💚

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
06 January, 08:22
I don't see myself as any kind of hero. When you know the Truth is out there how can you accept anything else? When you know that God is in control how can you look away?

06 January, 08:27
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
I agree. I feel so blessed to be chosen for our Journey.

Evangelina @Evangelina
06 January, 08:10
Massive chill bumps just reading this.

06 January, 08:23
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Me too.

We were chosen for this Journey.
I feel so blessed 💕