Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
06 January, 07:51
For God and Country.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
06 January, 10:02
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
We will shepherd them to salvation.

“If a man has a hundred sheep and one of them gets lost, what will he do?
Won’t he leave the ninety-nine others in the wilderness and go to search for the one that is lost until he finds it?" ~ Luke 15:4

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
06 January, 10:12
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
EXACTLY!

All We have to "Do" is to Let Go and Connect to the I Am that I Am Presence WITHIN Us, the Invisible Presence that is made Visible through the Life and Teachings of Christ and then Simply Learn to BE that Presence for "others" who have yet to INNERSTAND.
Like the Father in the Story of the Prodigal Son, We must Joyously Embrace those who are Beginning to Understand and Learn to Cultivate their Inner Relationship with the Quantum Spirit of Love-Light and Light-Love that is the Essence of our Personal and Planetary Being.
WE are the Body of Christ/the Second Coming/REAL-I-ZATION and Celebration of Christ Consciousness in One Another and All of Creation