Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 January, 04:35
It just makes sense when you think about it./

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
06 January, 08:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Vincent, I’m slowly working my way out of here. It just doesn’t feel right with out first telling you how much you have meant to me over the years. Even though I spent my life balking against the establishment, I wasn’t prepared for what I would learn about the children in 2019. You were a light to me then, as you still are to many today. I just wanted to say first of all, I love you. An second, thank you. Keep seeing the best in everyone, let love and not fear drive you, and when all hope feels lost remember 1 John 4:4. GOD bless, Brother. I have a few more goodbyes to say, and 199 posts to delete so I’m not leaving just yet; but I wanted to start with you, my friend🙏🏼🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sista Sue @SC18835410
We are so very close Sister…even if you leave, you will still be family, but I hope you choose to stay!
❤️
08:53 PM - Jan 06, 2023
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SC18835410 in this post can reply
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
06 January, 08:55
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
Love you, Sue. We will always be together, as the body of Christ. I pray the blessings, grace, and love of our GOD be upon you always. Thank you🙏🏼🤍