Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 January, 04:35
It just makes sense when you think about it./

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
06 January, 08:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Vincent, I’m slowly working my way out of here. It just doesn’t feel right with out first telling you how much you have meant to me over the years. Even though I spent my life balking against the establishment, I wasn’t prepared for what I would learn about the children in 2019. You were a light to me then, as you still are to many today. I just wanted to say first of all, I love you. An second, thank you. Keep seeing the best in everyone, let love and not fear drive you, and when all hope feels lost remember 1 John 4:4. GOD bless, Brother. I have a few more goodbyes to say, and 199 posts to delete so I’m not leaving just yet; but I wanted to start with you, my friend🙏🏼🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
06 January, 08:37
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Once you go down the rabbit hole you cant walk away. You see life different. I understand why you want to believe me I do, You are here for a reason and that will stay in your gut. I wish you much happiness and abundace of everything you desire. This is the hill we die on, on our feet fighting evil for the generations that we created the day we decided to have children. If you cant fight here fight for humanity in your own way. God Bless you! 🙏🏻

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
GOD bless you, Yvonne. I will always be fighting my dear friend, you can trust that! I’m not needed here any longer, that’s a good thing. You keep fighting as well. Though we may be seperated by a million miles, we are ALL always one🙏🏼🤍
08:40 PM - Jan 06, 2023
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHolder113 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nancy Dyan, click on at the bottom under it