Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
06 January, 07:40
Can anyone explain to me why companies..large and small dont have or can't find employees? Why has restaurant food and service changed for the worse? Why are companies no longer providing customer service without a 2 week wait if that? WTF is going on with humans? Seriously? Covid didnt do this. Covid is over..why are they still failing? Why is no one wanting to work? why are the ones working avoiding customers? My God I have never in my life seen such a mess. OH and BTW..if you need a new ANYTHING..order it months in advance cause you aint getting it right away. Hoover is closed. Appliances are on backorder or out of stock with no time for new product....I get that there is a part shortage but WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYBODY? what has happened? EVERYTHING has gone to shit. I cant even get my life ins company to get their shit together. their new website is null and void. for 2 months...not fixed. WTF...a disaster is taking place. How can they survive this kind of service?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Patriot @Patriot1650
I work at a well known resort in Scottsdale, AZ. I am always shocked at the ignorance of guests who complain that the resort does not have enough staff or complaining about wait times on service. Wake the fook up. We lost about 40% of our staff and no one else is applying and the people there are trying to cover, doing 3X the work, working 6 days weeks or more. There is no relief in sight, so turn over is huge. Where did they all go is a good question.
07:52 PM - Jan 06, 2023
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot1650 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Digital Patriot, click on at the bottom under it