MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
Question...
The Weeknd switched up his look & is always wearing bandages on his face with swollen black eyes & blood. He says its about drunk driving
Wat say you Frens🐸 Do you think theres a connection with not only the black eye club...but also that bloody face image from #Frazzledrip
01:52 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
10 March, 05:59
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Based on the research I've done, the Weekend is a white hat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Data Gramma @Vic
07 February, 10:32
All this makes me glad I'm a nobody. How can these things live with themselves?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
07 February, 10:23
And what looked like hundreds wearing the same looking masks on their face on the field during HT show!

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
07 February, 02:36
We know Joe Biden is wearing a mask
Word is the theme for half time show is MASKS
BTW The Weeknd spent 7 million $$ of his own money on top of the network budget for the elaborate show he desired🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

sherrie sawyer @sherrie88sawyer
07 February, 02:12
this shit pisses me off everytime I see it! Fuck these perverts!

Shirley Covert @RealTruthPatriot
07 February, 01:56
Rumor says MJ will step in as the Wknd!

SuezQed !!! @SuezQed
07 February, 03:48
In response Shirley Covert to her Publication
I read the same thing.