Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 06:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
05 January, 08:21
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Jordon Peterson is under attack by the demons who control the Ontario College of Psychologists. All these boards have been invaded and corrupted. Dr. Peterson needs our support.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 11:15
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
We are all under attack by demons. Supporting each other is how we get thru it all.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
I loudly and verbally rebuke them in the name of Jesus ๐Ÿ™
(then I do my Karate Kid stance, one leg bent up and arms out like wings)๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜‚
04:01 PM - Jan 06, 2023
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
07 January, 11:10
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Same here the cats help me out with new moves

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 January, 11:41
In response Happy Days to his Publication
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ซ

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
06 January, 09:06
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜…I'm adding karate moves to my repertoire!! Thanks for the idea!!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 January, 10:11
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
LOL Gotta make the face too...๐Ÿ˜‚ HyYa!