Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
07 January, 09:30
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Also aligns with Archbishop Vigano’s callfor fasting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
07 January, 02:09
crossing a whole lotta lines,
Teeth rattling ride
😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 January, 02:08
Yay! I checked it earlier and it was not on.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 January, 02:05
was it gone? I dont follow the Schuman response and clearly dont understand it but...was it gone? If it was..why was it? and for how long? who turned it off?

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 January, 02:00
I wish I knew what it means.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
07 January, 09:31
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Use ChatGPT and ask the questions you want to know. It helps you navigate all the information out there.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
06 January, 07:13
Dang!

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Dottie French @DotOn777
06 January, 12:30
That is correct...WOW

To me, it looks like the [truly.dark.ones] in green are pushing [their.red.minions] to strike the humans with all [they] have...

Meanwhile, the Spiritual White Lighters at top (higher frequencies) crossing over the humans to help them stave off the red and green [dark.forces] assault.

Just an observation on my part!

America First @AmericaFirst17
06 January, 10:51
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Oh, my.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
06 January, 12:22
Is this why I have been sleeping terribly again the last few nights? It's frustrating as I am up so early and so busy I should be shattered lol.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 January, 12:19
Wow, that explains a lot 🤪

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
06 January, 12:04
CME's have been of the charts also.

trueblue @trueblue
06 January, 12:02
WELL that could explain some things. i love when the universe validates my experience in big ways. it's been doing that louder and louder these days

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 January, 11:55

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
06 January, 11:54
I have titanium implanted into my scapula.

WOW is right. Been having to hit the lidocaine the last four days.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 January, 02:04
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
I feel horrible muscle spasms in my legs and lower back. It feels like the labor pains I had with my daughter.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 January, 02:06
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
i had a horrible headache for over a week...and some dizziness. Last night I slept better and today..finally no headache. i feel better. there was no reason why i felt bad.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
06 January, 11:52
wow, I'd say that's scrambled, I'm throwing the red flag, we have encroachment!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
06 January, 01:01
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
A few days back, it was reported that Putin said they are fighting fallen angels.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
06 January, 11:45
SHAZAM!!!!!

holy rolls of fire batman

Rusty Shackleford @RShackleford
06 January, 11:44
"Blackout Necessary" 🤔

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
06 January, 11:43
Yes, fine! We also have exceptional proton density and solar wind speed:
solar breeze
speed: 520.9 km/sec
density: 11.29 protons/cm3

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
06 January, 11:42

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
06 January, 11:40
Holy Stromboli!

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
06 January, 11:39
The blue color throws me off….🧐

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 January, 11:38
All blue?

Bee Saved @BSaved
06 January, 11:37

Jen LAYLA @JambiSaturn
06 January, 11:48
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
yep everyone waiting on the storm tweet but pretty sure we already got it.....

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
06 January, 12:03
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
I still remember the moment I saw this in my Twitter feed.

🇺🇸