Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
07 January, 08:29
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
HEMPCRETE for building materials - fast to grow, stronger than wood and conventional concrete. Of course, that could lessen the impact of the concrete industry, especially in New Mexico. Good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 January, 07:22
Endo system is real and hemp cleans up the chemtrail shit and replenishes soil and replaces poison intentional cotton, and can make over 30k products making their soft kill plastics etc also obsolete, HEMP crete is the shiznit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_AT_ 42_ @AT42
06 January, 11:13
I remember.
What i thought was exactly this:
"Ah, so he's finally giving in to Julian's demand. Prob. signifies his securing onboard the MIL vessel over Christmas...'
It's true, that's what i thought back then.
Now, i think differently.. ;]

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
06 January, 11:08
i keep telling everyone that , but no one remembers !! soo many uses for hemp , will put alot of (ds )companies out of business