Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
05 January, 05:55
Be careful for accounts like this on Truth Social. This is the 3rd one today that has tagged me and I keep blocking them.

Maybe this is what @VincentKennedy was warning us about and not to click on any links from untrusted sources.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
05 January, 07:58
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
lmfaooooooo
way to paint the picture my friend πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
05 January, 07:22
I just spit out my drink. πŸ˜‚ (CA native here)

Evangelina @Evangelina
05 January, 07:12
🀣

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
05 January, 07:12
Do not like it over there at all

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
05 January, 07:09
Some lady was mad at me for telling the bot to f off (she was offended). This is how stupid some people are on that site. I have no tine for Karen's too.

Evangelina @Evangelina
05 January, 07:14
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Well.. I fell for the Patrick Kennedy posts here earlier. But
ya know what? One post had over 100 likes.. so I'm not
feeling so badπŸ™„