Bee Bee @BxAx17
Imagine we have an Epiphany tomorrow...
03:21 PM - Jan 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by BxAx17 in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
06 January, 06:31
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Que la verite arrive 🙏💖✨💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dianne Star @DiannePauline
05 January, 04:03
I believe as we examine the various threads of our lives, many degrees of epiphanies have been had. All of this in preparation for us to come forward as the wonderful creation that we are meant to be. The most wondrous of epiphanies! 💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
05 January, 03:32
💫✨ NOW ...Epiphany ✨🌟

Where We Go One ❤️... We Go All

Do you think it was by chance that certain people came into our lives? Hmmm, maybe just maybe God had a special plan in doing this. God has gifted us in many ways. He protects us with His gift of the Armor of God. He has gifted us with the 'stimulus' to BEcome the awakened freedom fighters that we are now. He also gifted us to each other. Seriously… think about it.

Look at those new people in your life now that have meant something to you since we started this journey. My goodness, the incredible people who have come into my life because of this journey has blown my mind. Yes, I truly believe that God has gifted us with each other. I FEEL God opened our hearts to let others in because We innerstand that WE ARE THE CHRIST LIGHT!

Love and continued strength to ALL.

Keep your❤️/mind in God! 🙏 Thank you!

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT’S COMING!!! 🔥🔥🔥

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
06 January, 07:45
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
05 January, 03:28
Matthew 2:1-12
Matthew Gaetz

Manifestations
Biblical, indeed!

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
05 January, 03:24
Sorry I'm not sure why that posted so many times

05 January, 03:23
Its going to be biblical 🙏