Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
05 January, 10:15
People associating with Lauren Bradley and her clique of dragon worshippers should WAKE UP.

THAT IS ALL.

THIS IS NOT A GAME.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Derrek Thomas @DerrekThomas
She used my story of being homeless with my family of 7 in the summer of 21 to set up a fake paypal account to where she benefitted finacially from the contributions, not our family, have screen shots on old phone
11:28 AM - Jan 05, 2023
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DerrekThomas in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
05 January, 11:46
In response Derrek Thomas to his Publication
Wow...I'm just floored I didn't know that she based her homeless scheme off of you, I'm so sorry you were used like that 😟 I knew she had a scam going on because Phae called it out a long time ago and she has hated him ever since...what about your situation now is everything ok or do you still need help?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Derrek Thomas @DerrekThomas
05 January, 03:43
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
All Good thank you, yes I remember Phae calling her out, my situation was I had to sell home I was living in, while covid laws kept tenants from leaving and paying for home i was moving into so we were homeless for 3 months

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
05 January, 11:32
In response Derrek Thomas to his Publication
Thank you for sharing your story Derrek.

Lauren’s scams are well known amongst certain Patriots.

This is not including the distractions and bad decodes she puts out.

My condolences are with you and I pray The LORD gives you PERFECT JUSTICE.