KMRA 777 @KMRA777
05 January, 08:48
I will be OOT for a few days. I have to go to CTCA (Cancer Treatments of America) for specialized testing, and will be back Sat, or Sun. Please keep me up on SCOTUS, and SOTH. Thoughts, and Prayers to All!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
This is how they treat you:

How we treat cancer
Our cancer experts treat cancer with a wide range of standard-of-care and innovative techniques and approaches, including high-tech diagnostic tools, targeted radiation therapies, minimally invasive surgical techniques and treatments identified through the tools of precision medicine.

Our treatment disciplines generally fall into these categories:

Chemotherapy
One of the most common types of treatment for many cancer types is chemotherapy, which uses drugs to kill fast-growing cancer cells.

Chemotherapy is designed to serve multiple functions: It may help treat cancer, prevent it from returning, stop it from spreading, and/or delay its growth. It may also shrink large tumors, helping to relieve pain and other cancer-related symptoms.

As a treatment for cancer, chemotherapy may be administered alone or in combination with other options. Most often, other cancer treatments are utilized along with chemotherapy.

Chemothera
09:29 AM - Jan 05, 2023
In response KMRA 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from James Dean, click on at the bottom under it