Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Elon responded ‘Wow’ to a tweet about finding a cure for cancer.
5 years ago Q posted, “What if cures already exist?”

https://www.bbc.com/news/h...
08:32 AM - Jan 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
05 January, 08:16
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Guys I want to shout this from the the rooftops !!! I know many "protocols "out there but THIS IS IT !!! im serious ...gonna be biggest REDPILL soon no joke !!! ohh and its cheap and free sorta like once you hear u will be like wtf havent i done this sooner 😃seriously no joke but i highly reccomend its just not the same unless you listen to atleast one show any show (under music section on main page....🙏❤️🥰https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
06 January, 12:29
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Agreed, gold mine that group. Been spot checking. Even scoliosis checks, in fish, but thats something they research. Most research seems to be worded opposite of what it should be -it is gain of function.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
08 January, 01:06
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
I went to the group to find a cure for cancer but I don't see anything. Please share.

Evangelina @Evangelina
05 January, 12:07
These sob's are guilty of genocide on a level we can't even begin to fathom.

DEATH is TOO GOOD FOR THEM!!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
05 January, 12:06
They and Big Pharma is going to pay big time its time to reveal the truth about Chemo!

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
05 January, 10:10
I don't think the cure Q has in mind has to do with gene editing...

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
05 January, 10:07
Suppressing a cure for more than 40 years! BURZYNSKI: THE CANCER CURE COVER-UP - FULL DOCUMENTARY

https://youtu.be/rmxUsAI29...
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
05 January, 09:45
Chatter amongst those in control has begun.
They know we know which means the public will know.
Release prior to cover up.
Public informed and collapse. ✅
Which option?
Q

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
05 January, 08:45
5 long years…

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
05 January, 08:37
HCA cures cancer.

America First @AmericaFirst17
08 January, 01:04
In response Val Belaire to her Publication
Please share what is HCA. Tried finding it, but maybe Google is hiding stuff/truth again.

Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
05 January, 08:36
everyone has a choice - do good or evil