Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
03 January, 10:47
Confession:
I went quiet on you guys, I walled off and shut you out and for that I'm sorry. 😔 I convinced myself no one cares anyways. I have struggled for a long time now with PTSD, anxiety and depression. You wouldn't even know it because I hide it so well 😅 I have lied and said I'm happy when I'm not so I didn't have to feel isolated. It's a constant internal battle to be honest about when I'm in pain because in the past it's been met with abandonment. I learned to perform so I wouldn't be alone. Even if I was in anguish inside you'd never know on the outside because I bury it. Even now as I type this I can feel that same fear that people will stop talking to me because I'm not posting only good things. I'm sorry I'm so fearful about sharing my negative emotions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

05 January, 03:08
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Thank you for understanding and being here for me Joey, it's reassuring and very comforting to feel truly supported instead of having to fend for myself. 😊🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

My favorite part of that chart is helping others, it has always lifted my mood doing that, goes hand in hand very well with the pages of my devotional I went through yesterday, it was about serving others through prayer. 😊🙏
03:45 AM - Jan 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
05 January, 10:32

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
05 January, 10:35
Love You All So Much. God Bless You..🙏❤️