Dayuuuuum! 🔥🔥🔥

Sean, you are a pompous ass!
12:11 AM - Jan 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Jeff Fisherman @RabbitTracks
06 January, 02:12
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Sean is a liberal a** ho*e

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
05 January, 03:26
what I heard when I read your comment was Chevy Chase’s voice, saying Jane you dirty slut 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
05 January, 03:25
He really pissed me off on this one. I’m starting to see they need to hold the line as long as they can. We’re seeing the devils actually reeee-ing from this. He treated her like she was a teenager acting out without a clue. They are showing how broke our system is that Kevin just assumed he had it cuz it’s “his turn” to the point he moved in the office last week. everybody making a big deal that it’s been over 100 years since we didn’t select the speaker on the first vote that right there tells me how broke the system is. in 1855 it took 133 votes over two months to select a speaker. I wonder if these guys will consider breaking a record?

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
05 January, 10:29
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
I am perfectly fine with dragging this out, mean no more ridiculous bills will be passed in the meantime.

Only followers of this user (AlwaysBeeClose) can see their posts

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
05 January, 12:49
I felt the same thing while I was watching...he wouldn't ever let her talk. Asshat

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
05 January, 12:47
he sure flipped