Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Cherokee Rose @CherokeeRose
04 January, 12:49
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I am so very alone Anons ...My 23 year old Autist Son and I...We been through so much Trauma and such for many years and just recently lost my husband to liver failure...I lost my Mom 3 years ago to Alz while right after I had major life saving surgery...We have wanted to give up so many times throughout the years and those bad thoughts are back again..We dont have friends and the family we do have do not come around and havent for years...I didnt know where else to turn ..I spend my time between Telegram...Twitter and FB and Anonup but I never say much...Yet I decided to check Vks page and well here I am...Gods timing is everything.. .Lonliness hurts...Being in your own head is not good...Please Pray for My Son and I...Goodnight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cherokee Rose @CherokeeRose
Hi Everyone...I mean wow just wow! You are all so amazing! I cannot believe all the support and prayers! You have all lifted me up in a way I never want to come down! Oh but how I wish we could all meet in person..Talk in person and yea even a hug or 2. Maybe someday..But t will have to wait till Nesara comes for me to buy a vehicle or catch a ride just to get to my destination ...Im trying to get to every single one of your comments just give me alittle time...If not just know you are all so appreciated...Thank you so very much...Bless you all ❤️🌹
09:51 PM - Jan 04, 2023
In response Cherokee Rose to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CherokeeRose in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 January, 10:02
Just seeing this joyful text is EVERYTHING! God is so GOOD!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
05 January, 12:24
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
🙏😇 Amen

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
04 January, 09:56
❤️🙏💥👍✝️😃