Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 07:41
where is that guy that always bashed America? Haven't seen him and forgot the name.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
He lost his previous account because of me! 😡 I hit the fook button on him along with a few others for sharing a very violent, gory image of JFK, I asked him politely to remove it because images like that are upsetting to me, he refused, so fooked him. He has returned to my page recently when I was feeling my lowest to further harass me, remind me of his gory image and proceed to call himself God.
08:15 PM - Jan 04, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
05 January, 01:15
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Yikes, that’s creepy and gives off solid poo vibes! If he’s gone, I think that’s a good thing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
05 January, 03:03
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Agreed!

Happy Days @Sun2516
04 January, 09:21
Evil trying to locate someone probably

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
04 January, 09:00
Yikes, Serah, that is horrible. Glad you took care of that!

Green 8700 @Green8700
04 January, 08:21
I told him to take the picture down also. It was Thanksgiving. I thought the VK Bounced him.