Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 03:24
Who want's to join in?

Todays Task: Pick up the phone and call someone you haven't spoke to in over a year.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
04 January, 10:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I would love to call my son. Haven't talk to him in 11 years. Well I do talk to him, I feel his presence. But I don't hear his voice. Maybe I need to open up more and listen to that inner voice. I miss him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1CC Ryder @NWJoyful1
04 January, 12:19
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
PLEASE call your son. My middle son died very unexpectedly this past March. His brother is still dealing with the issue that him & his brother were estranged. Thankfully I had talked to him the day before he died. You will eternally regret it if something happens and you haven't spoken to him.

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
I am so very sorry for your loss. I am sorry your other son has regrets. I too lost my son 11 years ago.
01:54 PM - Jan 04, 2023
In response 1CC Ryder to her Publication
Only people mentioned by EagleSpirit in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Eagle Soars, click on at the bottom under it