Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 03:24
Who want's to join in?

Todays Task: Pick up the phone and call someone you haven't spoke to in over a year.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
04 January, 10:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I would love to call my son. Haven't talk to him in 11 years. Well I do talk to him, I feel his presence. But I don't hear his voice. Maybe I need to open up more and listen to that inner voice. I miss him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1CC Ryder @NWJoyful1
PLEASE call your son. My middle son died very unexpectedly this past March. His brother is still dealing with the issue that him & his brother were estranged. Thankfully I had talked to him the day before he died. You will eternally regret it if something happens and you haven't spoken to him.
12:19 PM - Jan 04, 2023
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NWJoyful1 in this post can reply
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
04 January, 01:54
In response 1CC Ryder to her Publication
I am so very sorry for your loss. I am sorry your other son has regrets. I too lost my son 11 years ago.