CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 January, 12:20
harry stiles is disgusting

gucci is the same as balenciaga and same leadership

gucci is sick pedos

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
EXPOSING Harry Styles' CREEPY Ad with GUCCI - YouTube

#HarryStyles is the latest celebrity "victim" of the fashion industry, who's next?Thank you Hannah for the pretty rings! ♥️ https://sloanhooks.com/If you’d l...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
04 January, 12:59
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Feels good to work on CRUSHING these demons OUT of our world! Bleed these motherfuckers OUT!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 January, 01:19
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
we learn so much just by someone exposing them.

I did not see anything on Gucci about harry stiles until I saw this one.

How evil and CREEPY he is..... unfortunately, he might have sold his soul for something much smaller.... and that's how all of them get sucked in..... because i do not believe anyone would rape and kill a child to become famous.... kit would have had to be STEPS towards it.....😒 Now they can never escape. they must die by consequence... or confess and spend a little extra time alive. As Robert David Steele said, "Make the deal, Motherfucker, or you are going to die!"...
01:49 PM - Jan 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 January, 02:00
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
❤️🙏👊

04 January, 02:37
🤗😎👊💗