CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
harry stiles is disgusting

gucci is the same as balenciaga and same leadership

gucci is sick pedos

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
EXPOSING Harry Styles' CREEPY Ad with GUCCI - YouTube

#HarryStyles is the latest celebrity "victim" of the fashion industry, who's next?Thank you Hannah for the pretty rings! ♥️ https://sloanhooks.com/If you’d l...

12:20 PM - Jan 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
04 January, 04:26
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
According to a research paper presented at the WEF in Davos, the pedophile phenomenon represents nature’s attempt to cleanse the earth and “save humanity” from itself. Minor attracted people are far less likely to produce large numbers of offspring, according to academic data, and the so-called “underage people” they have so-called “relationships” with are statistically less likely to go on and become heads of large families themselves.

Is this real?

If it is, it feels like an all in move.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 January, 04:34
In response POL POWEROFLOVE to her Publication
🙏that is so sick

thank you for sharing.☺️

I did not know about that research paper. It is so wrong.

It is also wrong if you look at the cults in areas of polygamy where they have men taking many "wives", some of which are underage little girls. And there are cultures where little girls are sold to old men as a "wife" by the family for money/dowry.

That disproves the research paper theory right there, to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
04 January, 12:59
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Feels good to work on CRUSHING these demons OUT of our world! Bleed these motherfuckers OUT!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 January, 01:19
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
we learn so much just by someone exposing them.

I did not see anything on Gucci about harry stiles until I saw this one.