Mama Tee @MamaT
WOW.... just "WOW".

Have many of you already forgotten, if you ever paid attention, that #NCSWIC is right where we are RIGHT NOW?

IF THESE EVENTS unfolding have you irritated and confused at this point in The Plan, you must respectfully look inside yourself and ask "Am I truly AWAKE?" and BE HONEST in your answer!

You WILL NOT be able to handle what's next if you do not ALREADY understand that the events playing out before you are for NORMIES still asleep. You will jump at every event as they do. That means YOU TOO are still ASLEEP.

This is WAR. This is NOT A GAME. It HAD to be this way. God is not finished.

#HOLDTHE Line or #HoldYourPeace
10:48 AM - Jan 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
06 January, 04:52
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I pray there will be healing chambers for humanity to heal within minutes from the mental sufferings from this war. I don't know what more evil can be revealed that one can handle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
06 January, 04:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
05 January, 12:55
Not necessarily 'not awake', there is a lot going on. Full moon, virgo and cancer in the heavens, the bomb cyclone (I'm in the midst of that right now here in N CA), and much more.

Don't discount anons being 'awake' - many of us are being attacked on numerous sides right now and holding things back by the skin of our teeth!

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
05 January, 12:21
im cool 😎

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
04 January, 11:31
Amen HOLD THE LINE!!!!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
04 January, 11:33
💯

Thankful I gots that peace & joy
Trying to put those good vibes out!!

Enjoying 858

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
04 January, 11:19
✨Well said Mama Tee

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
04 January, 06:20

Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
04 January, 05:02
100% true there is MUCH WORSE things about to be exposed, more evil than ANYONE has ever seen even in horror movies the evil about to break will make you as a soldier or break you as person YOUR CHOICE to know any of it but know that its be revealed to shake you awake some sleep thru the loudest storms this is for THEM!

WE AS A PEOPLE MUST PUT ON THE FULL ARMOR OF GOD ON not just those parts we like FULL COVERAGE is the only way to walk thru life or YOU WILL DIE YOUNG in your faith!

We must realize that WHAT we believe about life is equally as important as life itself and protect at all points any vulnerable inroads that can take us out early.

There are TWO STORMS RAGING NOW ONE IS EVIL THE OTHER IS GOD'S- wake-up to that!

CharRose @CharRose
04 January, 05:02
Well Said Mama Tee!!

Jen ... @Jenfranji
04 January, 04:56
I think it's fun and exciting just watching things happen, even if it's for the normies. We have been waiting a lonnnng time to watch something happen.

Red Edge @Rededge
04 January, 04:38
Comfy as here

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
05 January, 12:50
In response Red Edge to her Publication

George Patton @GeneralPatton2021
04 January, 12:00
due respect

I try to speak for/of myself

focus on me
not tell other people what to think, feel, do

for me, there is no "ready" or "get ready"

what can I handle?
God knows
and I'll find out

God bless WeThePeople
WWG1WGA
I am not Free until all are Free

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
04 January, 01:44
In response George Patton to his Publication
❤❤❤

George S. Patton quotes

"A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week."

"If everyone is thinking alike then somebody isn't thinking."

"Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom."

"We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."

"You need to overcome the tug of people against you as you reach for high goals."

"Courage is fear holding on a minute longer."

"Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory."

"A pint of sweat will save a gallon of blood."

"If a man has done his best, what else is there?"

"Always do more than is required of you."

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
04 January, 11:36
WOW! Getting ready for what comes next!

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
04 January, 12:12
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
WOW ? Wow....i have a subscription to Sky Sports, because only this channel broadcasts Formula 1. For a few months now they have been called WOW.
I don't know why, there was no explanation 🤔

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
04 January, 11:23
The war was already won before President Trump's victory tour around the world... Since his first inauguration it was just to wake us all up IMHO, unfortunately it takes ages to wake up the comatose...

Diane Wood @Diane416
04 January, 04:47
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
I find it hard to believe they truly want them awake at this point. They constantly "ban the truth" and the people who post it on other social media. Nor have they done anything about lamestream media. You are watching a movie. It never ends and I hate it.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 January, 11:18
Yeah I also understand folks getting fed up, normal human emotions, we have all been thru a fook ton. Me sharing info for decades is in NO way meant to insinuate I am patient. lol Takes fookin grit to make it.

04 January, 11:34
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
💯🙏

Golden Times donated @Golden
04 January, 11:08
infiltration instead of invasion

most still dont realize that foreign countries had already taken over our US institutions and large corporations and the people running them.

brilliant plan

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
04 January, 11:04
I like to believe I'm awake
but I doubt we're prepared
I'm not worried though

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 January, 10:57
The Plan is not only brilliant, it is DIVINE!

04 January, 11:34
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏