Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 January, 09:32
JUST IN - Trump breaks silence and goes all caps for Kevin McCarthy.

https://www.disclose.tv/id...

disclosetv

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
RQLLQ @RQLLQ
04 January, 10:59
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Trump also said Pelosi deserved to be Speaker during the midterms of his Presidency.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
04 January, 11:01
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
And look at all the dirt that came out about her because Trump shone that light on her?

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
04 January, 10:48
Art of War. Trump says he deserves the shot. Indeed he does, from a firing squad.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
Art of War. Trump says he deserves the shot. Indeed he does, from a firing squad.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Laritha Savage @Laritha
04 January, 10:53
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
They likely won't be there next week.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
04 January, 10:47
Once you are a traitor - there is no road back to patriotism. Period.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
04 January, 10:38
#NCSWIC Don't fail for the view. It's all part of The Plan and you are way past AWAKE. ❤

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
04 January, 10:42
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Indeed - thank you.

I know it’s about EXPOSURE, but it’s so real and feels so dangerous (ergo why it is effective).

Thank you for grounding me. 😀❤️

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
04 January, 09:55
Because *all* of it is a sham & a scam?

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
04 January, 09:56
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
True, but what a way to get it out there. 😲

arba happihr @arba
04 January, 09:55
Symbols and logos will nail you every time!!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
04 January, 10:00
In response arba happihr to her Publication
It was enough for Trump to endorse this piece of dung to get the spotlight on him. But to push the issue again?

This movie is CRAZY!