Robert Franz @afsocrob
We Veterans and many MAGA Americans truly believe Trump's judgement is gravely compromised. Why would he support a Coke-snorting Sexual Predator who is buddy's with Paul Ryan and Liz Cheney, a RINO who said there was NO election fraud in 2020, a TRAITOR who said Jan 6 was a Criminal insurrection and Trump was responsible for it and a criminal who received FTX laundered money to get Murkowski reelected while planning the defeat of several Conservative candidates in the midterms ???

WTF?
09:32 AM - Jan 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by afsocrob in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
04 January, 10:45
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
Sometimes we have to read between the lines. Trump is saying he deserves the shot. Tribunal, firing squad. Shine a lite on the dark and watch it squirm

🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
04 January, 10:49
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Agree. the end of his post on TS also said “JUST WATCH” really hoping these statements carry alternative meanings

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 January, 10:56
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
President Trump directs the public's attention to those he wants the spotlight on just as [they] are about to be exposed.