Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 January, 03:03
Don't let socials screw with your mental state. This is not the time to be addicted to drama. Lot's of FUD. Surround yourselves with positive people. The general consensuses has been NCSWIC. So why worry about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
02 January, 03:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I honestly don't know what I would have done without AU. I don't think I'd be okay. God knew I was slowly going to feel and be more and more alone, so He brought me here. God knew we were going to need one another for support, love, prayers, questions, truth and to be reminded that God is with us. He never leaves us. He put you all in my way, so we could lean on one another while He takes care of things. I trust God. I trust that He brought many good anon people in to my life and that brings joy in the struggle. God is at work, right here, making sure we are all together and doing ok.
Light and Love, Patriots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Marks @michellemarks
I could not agree more. Most around me are asleep and refuse to wake up. I have tried everything. I would feel so alone if it were not for this AU family.
02:11 PM - Jan 03, 2023
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by michellemarks in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michelle Marks, click on at the bottom under it