JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I just woke up from a dream so vivid that I feel compelled to share. I sat down at a restaurant patio table in NYC with six strange women who were happily engaged in conversation who were not distracted by my presence as I took in some sights and sounds of the streets. I then walked into the dimly lit place to find a woman alone who poured me a cup of coffee, touched me on the face, and kissed me very sweetly. I said to her, "A kiss might not be the truth but it is what we wish were true."

Strange.

https://youtu.be/QPXT3FvfL...
11:51 AM - Jan 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
04 January, 08:54
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
🤗❤️😘🎶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
03 January, 09:26
I still have that on vhs tape.
Found out after a year or 2 of my 1st watch she really was/is his wife. That somehow made it even better the next time I watched.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 January, 09:58
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
True story. She was magical in this performance. Steve comments in one scene to Victoria...

"Ordinarily I don't like being around interesting people because that means I have to be interesting... and then I find myself showing off which is the idiot's version of being interesting."

Or something like that. Gold.

Every Time @soTELLme533
03 January, 07:08
If only all kisses were true.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 January, 07:00
You know perhaps twin flame higher self showing you?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 January, 08:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We'll see about that Twin Flame business. I mostly share this because I believe that lucid dreaming is the next frontier and partly what is meant by The Great Awakening. Hope you're doing well Nana.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
03 January, 06:36
I'm not familiar with this movie, at all, but find this scene to be one of the most intensely, emotionally beautiful scenes (romantically-speaking), that I can remember from any movie that I've ever seen. (Maybe, it's just the parallels to my own life, that I'm picking up on, here... watching the barometer signalling change, and yet not knowing for absolute sure, where it's headed.)

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 January, 08:33
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
I searched for the scene that gives this more context but couldn't find it. "I would change the polarity of the earth so that your plane couldn't fly..." This film is one of my favorites with lots of Shakespeare nods and I feel a little guilty given how hard I went on Steve Spring/ Summer 2020. We were so sure who the bad actors were then. Now I'm not so sure. What makes a great movie?...

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
03 January, 05:24
331 length
its on the license plate :)

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 January, 08:34
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
I saw that too Pepe, lol.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
03 January, 05:07
interesting 😎♥️

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
03 January, 04:22
iii nyc iiias - 116

Bare Shelves
Global Reset
You Are Safe
Trust Me
New King
Back From The Dead
Princess Di
I Never Left
Tax The Rich
Change My Mind

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
03 January, 01:51
Yes...
Maybe not so strange.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
03 January, 01:33
Shofar So Good!

Evangelina @Evangelina
03 January, 11:54
🤔