JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 January, 11:51
I just woke up from a dream so vivid that I feel compelled to share. I sat down at a restaurant patio table in NYC with six strange women who were happily engaged in conversation who were not distracted by my presence as I took in some sights and sounds of the streets. I then walked into the dimly lit place to find a woman alone who poured me a cup of coffee, touched me on the face, and kissed me very sweetly. I said to her, "A kiss might not be the truth but it is what we wish were true."

Strange.

https://youtu.be/QPXT3FvfL...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
I still have that on vhs tape.
Found out after a year or 2 of my 1st watch she really was/is his wife. That somehow made it even better the next time I watched.
09:26 PM - Jan 03, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by johnny1x in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 January, 09:58
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
True story. She was magical in this performance. Steve comments in one scene to Victoria...

"Ordinarily I don't like being around interesting people because that means I have to be interesting... and then I find myself showing off which is the idiot's version of being interesting."

Or something like that. Gold.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396