Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
04 January, 06:56
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Colloidal Silver for sure. Some Rife frequencies after that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
03 January, 01:49
Florida Sharkman has treatment for humans not sure why you couldn't calculate different weight to get the correct measurements/amount
https://floridasharkman.or...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
03 January, 12:02
that dog looks traumatized

feed it weed and lots of it (that's what i would do)

my husky got ahold of a porcupine and i had to remove the quills from his mouth

so i fed him weed butter

he loved my ass forever after that 🙃

Not Important @Notimportant
03 January, 11:54
ivermectin...yes the horse kind. small swipe ( 1/8 of eraser...teeny tiny in mouth) for three days. wait a week & then another 3 days...He'll
prob go a big poppies! if vet will give ivermevtin than great, but they stopped giving it & now only recommend bull shit a lyme vaccine...(they are crap) plus will tell you a bunch of other canine shots needed& try to do all at same time & you'll have one suck pup on your hands. animal vaccines are tainted too! i think vets are worse than doctors now! esp new ones fresh out of school ...i have to deal with my cats tooth issue today. i always refuse shots & they argue & say wont see him again, yet they do.

!!!praying true authentic God/Creator (big G) guides my words & thoughts snd walks into the (vessel/vehicle) human suit of the vet that we see today & does the right thing thru that human vessel for my furry buddy! 👈🏻you could ask this too if you go to vet☀️

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
03 January, 11:45
Hi Joe, my daughter is a veterinarian, and we were just discussing Lyme and Anaplasmosis last night, for a friend of ours situation. Our area of Oh has a lot of lyme disease the past few years! She does large animal, as well as small, in the largest Amish community in Oh. They have repeatedly given doxycycline successfully, which takes care of the lyme. Doxy is also used on humans for lyme. Don't know dosage for a pup, but I'm sure any vet could figure it out based on weight, with the pharm. instructions Good luck with the pup, and keep us in the loop

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
03 January, 11:40
Lyme can be deadly. If this pup is dear to you, your best course of action may be to see the vet. Yes, there may be other options out there that you could research, but time is of the essence. Your baby may not have the time you need to find a cure by yourself.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
03 January, 11:38
I'm like you but...my dog was very ill for months. I had him to the Vet and a holistic doctor. They both were treating him for allergies. I was itching like crazy so I went to the doctor, he said you have mites, I have mites, my husband has mites, and so does my dog. I went back to the vet and she was like...Oh have him take this and he should be good, also I had to give him medicated baths. He had to take Nexgard, 1 pill. Mites are dead. Do you know what Nexgard is? Ivermectin My daughter has Lyme for 6 years, I have started her on Ivermectin so far so good. Lyme is a parasite, Ivermectin kills parasites. https://www.petcarerx.com/...

Jason Putnam @jlputnam
03 January, 11:20

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
03 January, 11:14
Yes, I should have something. Bee propolis - it is a panacea for humans and I have proven that what helps a human, will also help others.
Let try putting a small amount of unpurified propolis in food, which you get directly from the beekeeper. The store-bought one is completely ineffective.
Propolis is the strongest antibiotic I know. I am sure it will help. Within 14 days you should see a big change for the better.