Nada ... @Nada
I had a nagging head cold for the last two weeks. Was taking Mucinex daily, little improvement.

Took Ivermectin instead.

24 hours later, poof, gone.
12:00 PM - Jan 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by Nada in this post can reply
Freedom Fighter @Verity21
02 January, 11:50
In response Nada ... to his Publication
Ivermectin really works. I keep a box of 100 on hand. I recently read an article that it can help with RA and certain other autoimmune inflammatory conditions and certain cancers. I am not a doctor, but I was very impressed with the results and can share sources if anyone is interested.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
larryelkinse @larryelkinse
03 January, 09:08
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Here is safest pharmacy
Get ivermectin, hcqs, azee from here Worldwide wide shipping guaranteed delivery No need of prescription
https://buyivermectinforhu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Conn @writermom
03 January, 10:31
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Where did you get your tablets?

PAPA CADDI @RickN
02 January, 11:47
NIH recommends it NOW https://search.nih.gov/sea...

In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication
Here is safest pharmacy
Get ivermectin, hcqs, azee from here Worldwide wide shipping guaranteed delivery No need of prescription

Green 8700 @Green8700
02 January, 11:23
Glad you’re feeling better, but I couldn’t resist this. Hope it makes you laugh… it is the best medicine..

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
02 January, 02:36
I have the paste will that work?

Stashler sQuatch @stashQuatch
02 January, 03:03
In response Diana Kennedy to her Publication
i used the apple flavor horse paste and mixed it with yogurt.

Judy Link @Jlink333
02 January, 02:17
I was beginning to catch a cold yesterday. I took ivermectin and went to sleep early. Feel fine today.

In response Judy Link to her Publication
Here is safest pharmacy

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 January, 02:07
So glad you’re better. I read recently that taking over the counter meds will often prolong the illness. Ivermectin all the way❣️🙏❣️

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Here is safest pharmacy

Crystal ☆☆☆ @Crystals
02 January, 12:46
i feel you i been sick for weeks and it really sucks im pregnant and can't take anything so i just been suffering i can't wait for it to be over already

Nada ... @Nada
02 January, 01:56
In response Crystal ☆☆☆ to his Publication
🙏

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
02 January, 12:17
My mom was sick. Tried some natural remedies first few days. On day 5, fever of 102.5, back ache, cough, no appetite, weak and tired. Took Ivermectin and zinc. Fever broke a few hours later to 97.8. Continued treatment for 5 days. Felt better after every dose 😊

Cali Glow @CaliGlow
02 January, 12:07
How much did you take? i woke up today and feel like a truck hit me. Last time I was sick I took about a pencil eraser worth. It seemed to help but i also took it late in the cold. I literally just had this cold a month ago. It’s frustrating!

Nada ... @Nada
02 January, 12:12
In response Cali Glow to her Publication
just took two small tabs

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 January, 12:00
🙏🏼❤️