⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
Anyone else out there HOPING and PRAYING that something takes place today?! God I hope so!!! GeorgeNews says "I'll be watching the halftime show..." We know who owns George(News). I think those that are able and willing to wake up have done so already. No need to drag this out any longer. Show the people all the evidence against these Satanic scumbags and let's get this "the best is yet to come" ball rollin!!!! I want to hear your predictions for today!! So let's hear it folks...
12:05 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheQuietStorm17 in this post can reply
Shawnee Feather @Shawnee_Feather
07 February, 12:35
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
Is there proof or sauce somewhere about who exactly owns GEORGE NEWS? Id appreciate it if you could share.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
07 February, 05:53
In response Shawnee Feather to his Publication
JFK Jr owns it. He started it long ago in the late 90's. Ask anyone on this site, they'll tell ya!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
07 February, 12:28
I'm just gonna put this card on the table.. i don't talk about it to a lot of ppl, but I'm an empath.. I've known it since childhood.. i receive feelings and emotions in abundance and today my inside energy is a hot mess express.. literally..
so i don't know exactly what's going to happen today but i know it's going to be big... BIGLY BIG and i for one, can't wait!!

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
07 February, 12:28
i hope it will be soon. There are alot of people who are not awake that are getting so depressed with all Biden is doing. I feel like they could handle the truth easier than all the false EOs.

Maga Mom @jill41
07 February, 12:19
It would be awesome if it did, but I feel like everyone in his camp has indicated the impeachment is the focus. If something happens prior to the impeachment I would be really surprised.

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
07 February, 12:17
Every time i hear or read scumbags i hear it in Scott McKay's voice. Patriot Street Fighter!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 February, 12:12
IDK but im praying right along with you... as Patriots and more importantly, Anons, we know there is no time or date, its just to have faith and know the Team is in control. Its hard when we research the drops, have great decodes and decoders and then state a date that sounds good, but its always more what we want to hear, right?..it is exhausting. Praying its today and if not then we keep pushing through until we do get to see it happen finally. #wwg1wga #GodWins 🙏

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 February, 12:07

Peace and Love @NikkiLynnell
07 February, 12:19
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Very specific predictions, from your post to God's ear. I will be praying for everyone's saftey, peace and understanding. ✝️♥️🇺🇸