⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
07 February, 12:05
Anyone else out there HOPING and PRAYING that something takes place today?! God I hope so!!! GeorgeNews says "I'll be watching the halftime show..." We know who owns George(News). I think those that are able and willing to wake up have done so already. No need to drag this out any longer. Show the people all the evidence against these Satanic scumbags and let's get this "the best is yet to come" ball rollin!!!! I want to hear your predictions for today!! So let's hear it folks...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
I'm just gonna put this card on the table.. i don't talk about it to a lot of ppl, but I'm an empath.. I've known it since childhood.. i receive feelings and emotions in abundance and today my inside energy is a hot mess express.. literally..
so i don't know exactly what's going to happen today but i know it's going to be big... BIGLY BIG and i for one, can't wait!!
12:28 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Ms_American_Pie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cindie Wilson, click on at the bottom under it