Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
TBo ogg donated @tbog
03 January, 03:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TBo ogg donated @tbog
03 January, 03:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caroline July @CarolineJuly1
02 January, 07:54

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
02 January, 07:07
Wish it were photo shopped.
Typically it's Aluminum, Strontium, Barium and Sulfur. That looks like some added coal ash. This is, unfortunately, legal in many states and funded by our taxes & grants.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
02 January, 03:47

some one special to some @godrus
02 January, 02:10
if only it were. Nashville started getting hammered about mid-afternoon yesterday - waiting for the 'industrial rain' to start falling tonight after today's manmade overcast.
I felt so good yesterday to see the sun shine for a few hours! Too short-lived.

Stacee Barton @sdb1972
02 January, 06:53
In response some one special to some to her Publication
here in northern Indiana we get the fallout from chicago.. i cannot remember the last day we had sun.. we go weeks and months in winter without sun it is awful

CharRose @CharRose
02 January, 02:01
Just a "few" (haha!) things I see!
I added a bit of exposure/hi def for better clarity.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
02 January, 02:54
In response CharRose to her Publication
what are you seeing? crafts?

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
02 January, 01:53
When you mess up on a startch crease...

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
02 January, 12:42
Photoshop, or the light source is much closer than we are lead to believe!

Anj Patriotpilot @AnjK68
02 January, 12:38
Dec 28, 2022… Fort Pierce FL. area, just a little S of Mar-a-Lago. Taken with a cell phone and zero editing.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
06 January, 02:32
In response Anj Patriotpilot to her Publication
Looks like noctilucent clouds that are typical in high latitude sky during summers. Never heard they could be seen in Florida sky, but I've photographed them orten in north. Science doesn't understand these night shining clouds well.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
06 January, 03:00
In response Anj Patriotpilot to her Publication
Fort Pierce is an hour drive north of Mar a Lago.

Vette Girl @Zippin
02 January, 11:47
In AZ, the past three months we’ve had an increasing amount of chemtrials in our skies, and on an almost daily basis. Because they are in patterns and linger far longer (for an entire day) then a plane’s typical jet stream, I have no doubt we are being sprayed with chemcials for the purpose of “correcting the climate.” Patriots I talk with here have also had an increase in headaches and other ailments as have I. I know some people don’t believe our gov could do that to people, but [they] have proven [they] are willing to do whatever it takes to reduce the population. I remain convinced the patterns in the sky I see almost daily are not jet streams…so what are they? @vincentkennedy

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 January, 01:40
In response Vette Girl to her Publication
It's rare they are NOT in the skies. Is this keeping CMEs from hitting earth? Is it correcting our climate? Hard to say, but I would guess it is a white hat operation whatever it is.

Night Rider @Freedom_Liberator
02 January, 11:04
I have experienced deja-vu or deja-vu like experiences several times in the past week- with tonight being one of those times. Walk outside and see chemtrails across the moon- 10 minutes later VK post an exact picture!

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
02 January, 10:41
🤣😂👍 Thanks VK I needed the laugh

Ok who's been having fun with the Bevel and Emboss option, with Layers, on Photoshop !

If it was Photoshoped, (only saying that because I really don't know) it's a bad job. It does look like a bad Photoshop job, or taken from a high res camera.

The left air stream looks like the more natural of the two, but the tail looks of. The right air stream is the big red flag, and is why I immediately thought of the Bevel and Emboss option.

If this is Photoshoped I'm only seeing two or three layers in the image: the back ground, maybe the trees, and one layer the air streams; but the right one could be a separate layer

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
02 January, 10:35
its easy to photo shop the matrix!

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
02 January, 10:31
Funny how we all see something different. I see a big ass rabbit.

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
02 January, 10:14

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
02 January, 09:46
💥👍😃❤️

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
02 January, 09:35
That moon looks pretty ‘full’ for a waxing gibbous.
However, the FULL Wolf moon doesn’t arrive until Friday, January 6th.

Interesting that Forbes calls out Orion as the constellation of the week and the Orion Nebula (M42) as the object of the week.

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
02 January, 11:02
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
watch Betelgeuse ..

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
02 January, 02:57
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
this M42? 🤗

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
02 January, 08:35

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
02 January, 08:32
Looks a bit like a painting

William Filer @TahoeBilly
02 January, 08:19
VK didn't you clearly state that Chemtrails weren't the big deal people thought. I think you said "they breath the same air we do". I have never bought into Chemtrails much, everything else, pretty much.

DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
02 January, 08:53
In response William Filer to his Publication
I don't think it was as much about breathing it, as it was about blocking out the sun's natural light. Opening the pineal gland(third eye). Could be wrong.

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
02 January, 08:04
I see a few faces,one very angry' one soft eyes content and smiling, one just looking, there was another one and more to the bottom a face of a baby. I must admit the angry face i see resembles Trumps features alot, but as you said not photoshopped. So maybe what you see is left in the eyes of the beholder?

I see a few faces,one very angry' one soft eyes content and smiling, one just looking, there was another one and more to the bottom a face of a baby. I must admit the angry face i see resembles Trumps features alot, but as you said not photoshopped. So maybe what you see is left in the eyes of the beholder?

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
02 January, 07:03
... it does, and it is imo. am i right?

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
02 January, 06:17

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
02 January, 05:02
Nelson New Zealand checkered with chemtrails last Sunday - You rarely rarely see that here. Just waiting for the unusual weather or sickness now! 😖

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
02 January, 04:41
😉I like the tree colors against the sky. Different for sure. I see the little troll or whatever it is.

chore Toke @choretoke
02 January, 04:34
Chemtrails Planes how they look inside ❗️😠