Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 January, 12:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Year of the water rabbit!
Nana always drinking plenty of water and keeping an eye on what is in it for sure!
11:48 PM - Jan 01, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Chook Chook @Chook
01 January, 11:52
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Year of the Water Rabbit.
Me thinks more like the Year of Floods and Storms

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 January, 12:32
In response Chook Chook to his Publication
In my vision last year Nana was a city size Angel standing over a large city next to the hand of God beside me. With every wield of my giant size sword I was creating huge hurricane/tornado type storms covering the entire city destroying all the evil in the city.

In another vision I saw Hoover Dam, which at the time I had not been to, then a HUGE explosion coming up out of water somewhere, I don't know where and dont know if it was fresh water or ocean water but it was not wavy.

In another vision I saw the penis holding Statue of Liberty half way submerged under the water and a city with water running down the street between buildings.

These were all last year tho and I think that timelines change based on the moves and counter moves of the WHs and BHs and the affects that our consciousness has on the events happening, so the timelines for those things could have already changed and passed.
Don't know but, the future in my visions out farther is awesome!