Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
The more spiritually mature you become, the more you choose calm over chaos, distance over disrespect and uncomfortable truths over comfortable lies. You begin to prioritize your mental health, peace of mind and genuine happiness over everything. Part of this growth means not everyone is going to have access to you like before because you desire peace more than you desire attention. 🤍
06:47 PM - Jan 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
02 January, 07:04
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Beautiful Truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 January, 07:19
In response Just Amom to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
02 January, 03:30
HOW BEAUTIFUL NOW WE HAVE THESE WORDS FOREVER

02 January, 07:17
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Thank you for sharing this with me 😄🙏🤍

AnnMarie AMC donated @Amc77
01 January, 11:32
YES! 🎯

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
01 January, 07:08
Amen. this is SO true. My circle is becoming so small that it is more of a triangle 😂😬

01 January, 08:32
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
Lol! Where two or three or more are gathered 🤍

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
01 January, 07:08
I agree with what everyone thus far has said. Thank you💞

01 January, 08:31
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
01 January, 07:03
Beautifully stated💯

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
01 January, 07:03
Amen..I had to do this long before Covid with my family. But it is truly just as you said.

In response janice marie to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 January, 06:52
Well put but goes to me even deeper. God made us to want company. BUT you realize not all mean you well, so hence more time alone. Just adding this, was just thinking about this part. Seeking one another out is normal. BUT everyone does not have great intentions, that is the hard part to learn as someone with no agenda.

01 January, 06:56
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I think there's a good balance between spending time alone to meditate in prayer with God to listen to him and spending time with a few good people you can trust and love on so he can listen to us and our needs too! 😊🤍🤍

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
01 January, 06:51
So eloquently put. Agree completely.

01 January, 06:53
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
😊🙏🤍