Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 January, 08:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
01 January, 12:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I never said I like him but he is waking normies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
01 January, 12:41
In response Joe Qanada UM to his Publication
at first glance in 2015/2016 - i thought trump was quite nasty and out of his mind. few months later i was on board and i began realizing why he was being what he was being

ill watch this tate thing play out. no judgements yet

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
unfortunately these days not many become famous and influential without having some outlandish part od their personality come through. and of coarse they play on it as more money just pours in. crazy really. even trumps wildness put all eyes on him
12:42 PM - Jan 01, 2023
In response Michael Nobody to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CMOTUS in this post can reply
Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
01 January, 12:57
In response Michael Nobody to his Publication
There's no shortage of people that think I'm an asshole and I don't mind that because I challenge their reality, forcing a cognitive reaction. (three phase of truth) The only people that like me are based. Yes I can identify with the guy on some levels. Others, not so much.