Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
03 January, 08:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
02 January, 10:28
Sounds like confessions of a trafficker.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Nelson @LittleLi77
02 January, 01:31
Don’t know what to think about him. I’m going to see how it plays out.

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
01 January, 09:39
Was he supposed to be the new Alex Jones ? More relatable to the young ?

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
01 January, 09:09
I spy a snake in the logo of a knight chess piece. the black and gold (army uses these colors) is throwin me off. do we have another plant to water?

01 January, 09:12
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
when does a bird sing?

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
01 January, 08:03
tried to upload this earlier.
His father was CIA

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
01 January, 08:21
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Andrew Tate’s aunt is a Civil Rights attorney out of Phoenix, AZ.

01 January, 06:56
Andrew Tate Friend EXPOSES Corruption Behind Tates ARREST - YouTube

Andrew Tate Friend EXPOSES Corruption Behind Tates ARRESTFor any copyright issues or business inquiries: BSMYT@outlook.com

01 January, 06:59
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Ima have to let the chips fall on this one. I can find so much pro vs guilty, so I am going to reserve my opinion and retract the hanging opinion. this is bigger than I once thought

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
01 January, 06:13
Someone needs to remind homeboy that Pimping aint easy.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
01 January, 05:40
Just another douche canoe pimp. He is waking ppl up tho ;)

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
01 January, 05:33
MASTERMIND HE'S NOT

01 January, 04:58
yup i watched the YT vid last night. started watchin this dude during Johnny depp trial. i like this guy to a point. i hate lawyers.

yeah tate needs to be hung. thats it, thats the post.

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
01 January, 04:57
To paraphrase the Bible, we will be held accountable for every word spoken and every action taken at death. Even though Jesus “died for our sins” (Western Christian Viewpoint) we’re still held accountable. Best way to avoid this is to keep quiet, mind your business, and work hard.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
01 January, 03:56

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
01 January, 03:37

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
01 January, 03:37

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
01 January, 02:39
Tate has a massive ego, comes across as arrogant & above others.
trying to upload a video where he says his father was CIA but videos not loading for me this morning😏

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
01 January, 05:42
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
I watched that somewhere!!!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
01 January, 02:01
EVIL IS STUPID. SELF SNITCHING SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT. NEVER LIKED THE GUY. BIG MOUTH.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
01 January, 01:27
Our world - at the moment - is nothing but a stage.

No criminal is going to “self-snitch” the way Andrew Tait has, UNLESS HE IS BEING SCRIPTED/TOLD TO DO SO.

For me - it is all contrived. But by which side? 🤔

My hope? That this is the tip of exposure of human trafficking to the “normies” and getting them to see that it is all of their “heroes” who are involved and…their “governments.”

This is definitely a “comic relief” approach to declas. 😉

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
01 January, 02:22
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
pics of his hands in the tip of the spear, just an observation, never heard of him b4, comes across as a twat.🤷‍♀️

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
01 January, 02:57
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
precisely

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
01 January, 01:01
Tate said he had a meeting with Don Jr. at Trump tower. He’s been red pilling quite a bit but certain actions of his make me question him. I believe he is Islamic. He’s misogynistic at times. He doesn’t act like Jesus/Christ consciousness. But then again he has said he has given money to random people on the street. I thought there was a possibility that we would watch him find Jesus in the future and that he was someone who waa teaching people how to handle money if they ever had money in the future. Teaching us how not to trust anyone either. just wanted to share my observations. he was a big question mark to me.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
01 January, 01:00
just saw some nasty video of him beating a woman on telegram.
very bad guy or very good acting, it's all repulsive.

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
01 January, 12:38
I never said I like him but he is waking normies.

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
01 January, 12:41
In response Joe Qanada UM to his Publication
at first glance in 2015/2016 - i thought trump was quite nasty and out of his mind. few months later i was on board and i began realizing why he was being what he was being

ill watch this tate thing play out. no judgements yet

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
01 January, 12:35
T/S 800 (800, 80, 8)

>>448399 (SUM = Q Post 37)
:Protect 6/14-46 from #788
>>448451
Coincidence?
Q

Q Post 37
Let these coming days be remembered in our history as the time we fought to recapture the republic from those evil bad actors who for so long have sacrificed the good people of this land for their own personal gain.

Q Post 80
We need to get organized.
Things need to be solved to understand what is about to happen.
Let's start w/ Alice & Wonderland.
Hillary Clinton in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.

Q Post 8
Reorg is underway and happening.
Coincidence Senate Republicans pushing for Fed Judge confirmations last week?
Why are Senate Republicans dropping out? Not by choice and were offered a choice (rest assured they will vote pro Trump).

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
01 January, 09:27
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
01 January, 12:27

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
01 January, 12:04
😱 WOWWwwhH!

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
01 January, 11:54
I don't even know who this dude is. I'm kinda glad after watching that!

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
01 January, 11:48
Wow, no different than that NXIVM POS but on another level.

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Yester Vue @realyestervue
01 January, 11:27
SAVED THIS VID! I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL PEOPLE THIS BUM IS SCUM!

Julie Anaya donated @Julieanaya79
01 January, 11:25
I tried watching one of his videos month ago. Something felt so wrong about him and didnt finish it. Now I know why it felt so wrong.