LoveMy Cats @CanadaPatriot8
05 February, 08:28
I find Telegram hard to keep up with...it goes so fast. So I think I missed something...a lot of people, like Joe M, are hoing on and on about SABMYK...is this an acronym for something...? Or is it someone?
Just wondering...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Harvey @Christine
05 February, 09:09
In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication
Missed it too...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 February, 09:33
In response Christine Harvey to her Publication
The Jewish Gematria is the meaning as it’s 533 which adds to 11 as 5+3+3=11 which the symbol of sabmyk has 2 X’s which the letter X is 10 and 1+0= 1 which we have 2 X’s so that’s two 1’s which is the twin towers the double l’s

Christine Harvey @Christine
07 February, 10:19
In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication
merci ma chère! 👍

07 February, 10:44
In response Christine Harvey to her Publication
If you want the rest, I can maybe DM it to you. Let me know.

Only people mentioned by Christine in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Harvey, click on at the bottom under it