LoveMy Cats @CanadaPatriot8
05 February, 08:28
I find Telegram hard to keep up with...it goes so fast. So I think I missed something...a lot of people, like Joe M, are hoing on and on about SABMYK...is this an acronym for something...? Or is it someone?
Just wondering...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Harvey @Christine
05 February, 09:09
In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication
Missed it too...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Jewish Gematria is the meaning as it’s 533 which adds to 11 as 5+3+3=11 which the symbol of sabmyk has 2 X’s which the letter X is 10 and 1+0= 1 which we have 2 X’s so that’s two 1’s which is the twin towers the double l’s
09:33 AM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Christine Harvey to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CanadaPatriot8 in this post can reply
Christine Harvey @Christine
07 February, 10:19
In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication
merci ma chère! 👍

07 February, 10:43
There's more, but I guess it was too long and it wouldn't let me post it.

07 February, 10:44
If you want the rest, I can maybe DM it to you. Let me know.