Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
31 December, 11:14
Juan O Savin

17 is the BOOK OF ESTHER & VICTORY to God’s people.
17 is the death & resurrection date of Osiris who THEY worship.
#’s are CRITICAL to THEM in EVERYTHING they do.
THE MOST POWERFUL of all THEIR secret organizations
is Yale's Skull & Bones.
Skull & Bones’ super-secret magical # is 322.
The mirror of 322 is 223.
We’re coming into a 223 year / 0 doesn’t count in Gematria.
When Hillary DIDN'T win in 2016
IT THREW ALL THEIR TIMING MARKS OFF
& they’ve been trying to get their whole machine
back into Time & FAILING.
They’d planned
-a nuke for Seattle
-catastrophic financial collapse
-BITCOIN → $3 million
-the switch to digital everything..
& 2023 is that year WHERE ALL THEIR PLANS
HAD TO COME TOGETHER
& it’s ALL about to come off the rails for them.
IT’S GOING TO BE BIBLICAL
BECAUSE THE WHOLE THING FLIPS IN AN INSTANT.
Even the Brunson case coming on J6
sets a tone for this next whole year—WHATEVER HAPPENS.
Have Tribunals begun?
Yes 💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
31 December, 06:18
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Thanks Kat, Happy New Year! Did you see this article? I wondered if you had seen this? They of course, did not mention Juan, only jumped all over the Brunson family with very negative remarks that people have no clue how the US Constitution works. I never heard of that lawyer, Barnes either. Terrible.

https://www.uncoverdc.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
31 December, 07:00
In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication
Sorry, i dont think i believe it. Juan doesnt lie, i believe him. I believe someone is planting lies to lower our frequency and kill our hope. 🤔🙏🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
It was a terrible thing to do, in my own opinion. Someone on 107daily, posted the response from the Brunson's. I say GOOD FOR THEM for coming back with their retort by addressing the matter immediately! (2 images)
07:07 PM - Dec 31, 2022
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sunstone815 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Cax SCx @Cax
01 January, 04:00
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
Just curious, are you an attorney?

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
01 January, 04:14
what they ignore is that its on the national security emergency docket

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
what they ignore is that its on the national security emergency docket

America First @AmericaFirst17
Meet Your Strawman! - YouTube

******************************************************************************************************Download and upload to your own channel. Please do not ...

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
31 December, 11:25
she's defending it on TS https://truthsocial.com/us...

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Golden Times donated @Golden
31 December, 10:58
U.S. Supreme Court Rule 11 makes it Pretty Clear.

https://www.law.cornell.ed...

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
01 January, 11:07
In response Golden Times to her Publication
Rule 11 was removed though once the 10th circuit quit sitting on the case (in hopes to keep it going to SC). So SC advised the Brunson's how to preceed, removing Rule 11 from the document (as it was no longer needed).

War Weary @W4rWeary
31 December, 10:22
If SCOTUS agree with the Brunson brothers, this will turn the US on its' head in an INSTANT.

I've been waiting for this spill for a LONG time. BUT if SCOTUS finds in favor of the Brunson's doesn't mean it'll happen immediately, I believe they will probably wait until the timing is right. And who knows when THAT could be.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
31 December, 07:24
Seems Miss Beanz left out a Lot of facts that turn her article intl Propaganda! Thanks Pamela, Great catch! 😊👍🙏❤🇺🇸

arba happihr @arba
31 December, 10:37
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
Miss Beanz was once an on the money journalist.
How did she miss this.?
Something like Jordan Sather?