Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
31 December, 11:14
Juan O Savin

17 is the BOOK OF ESTHER & VICTORY to God’s people.
17 is the death & resurrection date of Osiris who THEY worship.
#’s are CRITICAL to THEM in EVERYTHING they do.
THE MOST POWERFUL of all THEIR secret organizations
is Yale's Skull & Bones.
Skull & Bones’ super-secret magical # is 322.
The mirror of 322 is 223.
We’re coming into a 223 year / 0 doesn’t count in Gematria.
When Hillary DIDN'T win in 2016
IT THREW ALL THEIR TIMING MARKS OFF
& they’ve been trying to get their whole machine
back into Time & FAILING.
They’d planned
-a nuke for Seattle
-catastrophic financial collapse
-BITCOIN → $3 million
-the switch to digital everything..
& 2023 is that year WHERE ALL THEIR PLANS
HAD TO COME TOGETHER
& it’s ALL about to come off the rails for them.
IT’S GOING TO BE BIBLICAL
BECAUSE THE WHOLE THING FLIPS IN AN INSTANT.
Even the Brunson case coming on J6
sets a tone for this next whole year—WHATEVER HAPPENS.
Have Tribunals begun?
Yes 💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
Thanks Kat, Happy New Year! Did you see this article? I wondered if you had seen this? They of course, did not mention Juan, only jumped all over the Brunson family with very negative remarks that people have no clue how the US Constitution works. I never heard of that lawyer, Barnes either. Terrible.

https://www.uncoverdc.com/...
06:18 PM - Dec 31, 2022
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sunstone815 in this post can reply
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
01 January, 10:09
In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication
I'm definitely not going to hold my breath on the Brunson case even though it would be nice for SCOTUS to at least hear it out and UncoverDC probably has never even heard of Juan 'O' Savin nor do they necessarily take the QAnon movement seriously.

My trust is not going to be in SCOTUS given their recent track record pertaining to critical electoral cases and should refuse to hear the case or rule against it, we had better be earnestly seeking out God Almighty for deliverance and stop placing our hopes and confidence in the corruptible institutions of men.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
01 January, 09:58
unfortunately, the constitution has failed. even in its strictest form, it is just a piece of paper , and literally everything the USA government has done since it was written is unconstitutional. there have been at least 200 years of usurpation and even with this long train, we are not even close to performing our duty to overthrow such government.

this is no valid basis to have any government or laws. there has never been a time in USA history where the benefit of having a government has outweighed the costs. not even one day.

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
01 January, 10:03
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
The Constitution hasn't failed us. We've only neglected to make it work for us. When we learn again to make it work for us and seek the courage needed to enforce our God-given rights, we will then see just how well the Constitution actually DOES work for us.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
01 January, 10:16
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only True regarding the changes made to it by infiltrators. In its original form it is exactly how white hats are deafeating them.
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

Royal Raven @Royalraven
31 December, 08:27
I am grateful to the Brunson brothers and all they have done to bring their cases to the legal system. By the grace of God, Raland Brunson’s complaint has reached the US Supreme Court. God bless them and everyone who is taking a stand against tyranny.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
31 December, 07:00
Sorry, i dont think i believe it. Juan doesnt lie, i believe him. I believe someone is planting lies to lower our frequency and kill our hope. 🤔🙏🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸

31 December, 07:07
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
It was a terrible thing to do, in my own opinion. Someone on 107daily, posted the response from the Brunson's. I say GOOD FOR THEM for coming back with their retort by addressing the matter immediately! (2 images)

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
31 December, 06:21
LOL 🤩 Haven't seen it but OF COURSE
the DS would want to "dampen" our Spirits! 😹

They can't.
They're done.
They know it.
We know it.
Maybe this year &/or certainly VERY SOON!

Happy Miraculous 2023 to you & yours 🙏💞🎉

31 December, 07:09
Someone shared their retort on 107 daily, 2 images. Good for the Brunsons!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
31 December, 08:09
Happy new year Kat!💫✨
See ya next year 🌟