Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
When the clock stikes midnight please sent up a prayer fir America. Pray for saved children, restored America, removal of all traitors andca secure border.
PLEASE SHARE, LET'S FLOOD THE HEAVENS WITH PRAYERS!
#GodBlessAmerica 🇺🇸
#SaveTheChildren 🙍‍♂️🙍‍♀️
MAGA Make America GLORIOUS again! 🙏👐
😇
04:18 PM - Dec 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
02 January, 02:28
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Praying for America

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
31 December, 08:50
And let Us Pray For Jan 6 Patriots Also🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
31 December, 05:32
AMEN!! I have always ‘prayed in’ the new year… and this year it is more important than ever!! We also need to pray for all us battle-weary anons, as the SPIRITUAL battle grows more and more difficult. Everyone I know (including me) has been hit with severe attacks from the enemy, as more demons than ever before swarm this earth! I’ll be spending tonight on my knees with you, and I hope we can gather our little Gideon’s Army and ROUTE the army of evil that’s trying to kill us!! #GodWins ❤️🙏

31 December, 06:47
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Amen for sure, the more prayers the better. 😇

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
31 December, 05:18
I’ll pray ahead of that because i will be sleeping by then.

31 December, 06:49
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Thank you, it is the praying that matters! 😇