Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
31 December, 04:18
When the clock stikes midnight please sent up a prayer fir America. Pray for saved children, restored America, removal of all traitors andca secure border.
PLEASE SHARE, LET'S FLOOD THE HEAVENS WITH PRAYERS!
#GodBlessAmerica ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
#SaveTheChildren ๐Ÿ™โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™โ€โ™€๏ธ
MAGA Make America GLORIOUS again! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ˜‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
31 December, 05:32
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
AMEN!! I have always โ€˜prayed inโ€™ the new yearโ€ฆ and this year it is more important than ever!! We also need to pray for all us battle-weary anons, as the SPIRITUAL battle grows more and more difficult. Everyone I know (including me) has been hit with severe attacks from the enemy, as more demons than ever before swarm this earth! Iโ€™ll be spending tonight on my knees with you, and I hope we can gather our little Gideonโ€™s Army and ROUTE the army of evil thatโ€™s trying to kill us!! #GodWins โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Amen for sure, the more prayers the better. ๐Ÿ˜‡
06:47 PM - Dec 31, 2022
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carol Roberts, click on at the bottom under it